Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Off To Southbury CT To Find… Magick

Oh, yes, it is that time of year again, and I head out tomorrow to the The Inner Circle of Bizarre Magick's 18th Annual Gathering of the Magi. As many of you who've followed my blog know, this is a yearly tradition I look forward to every November. I enjoy the theatrical aspect to performance magic that bizarre magick teaches, and I learn new things every time I go. I plan to shoot some video and put together a long-overdue addition of Brian With An "Eye".

Part of my insidious plan has always been to incorporate all of my interests and to create pathways for people of similar interests to grow from lessons learned from each other's art. I am beginning to see my labors taking shape and bearing fruit, and I couldn't be happier.

As this is a time of fellowship and learning, I'm not going to be online much while I'm gone. I will try to give occasional updates on my Twitter account, so check there to see what I'm up to.

No comments: